Some of our devices
Young makers can work on their projects at our makerspace using these machine booking options under the following guidelines:
- Young makers must be able to use machines, devices, and tools independently with minimal supervision.
- Before using a machine or device for the first time, young makers need to complete an orientation session.
- Each machine and device can be booked for one hour at a time only. (Except 3D printing, where the final time is based on the print design)
- Young makers must bring their own laptop computers for use with the machines.
- Charges apply for materials used and a price list is available for your reference at the makerspace.
- Young makers must wear closed-toe shoes at all times.
- Young makers under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a guardian.