We are now vendors for the following charter and home school networks:
- Inspire Charter School
- Summit Academy
- Valiant Preparatory
- Compass Charter School
- Sky Mountain Charter School
- (more coming soon)
(If you do not see your charter listed, please contact us and we will be happy to partner with your charter school and add them to our approved charter list. )
Please follow these instructions:
- Visit the Classes pages.
- Pick the classes that your child wants to attend.
- Add the enrollment fee for 2019-2020 to your final total.
Requesta purchase order (PO) or enrichment certificate for the dollar amount of your purchase from your charter school. This must have the student’s name, class date and dollar amount on it.
- Submit the purchase order (PO) or enrichment certificate using the UPLOAD FILES button below at least 2 days prior to your child(ren) starting class. (Note – some charter schools may email us the certificate directly)
- Our classes accept students on a rolling basis because our student-led teaching allow each child to work on their own ideas. Students attend classes once-a-week, please contact us for a time slot.
- Complete all fields and sign your online waiver. We need one waiver for each child. You only need to complete the waiver once for each calendar year. The waiver is valid from January to December no matter which month during the year you sign the waiver.
- Once your purchase order (PO) or enrichment certificate has been received and the waiver signed you will receive a confirmation from us. We will match the name on your appointment to the enrichment certificate. If you do not receive this confirmation email your child(ren) spot is NOT confirmed.
NOTE – Our classes do include materials that can be used for practice. However if your child chooses to work with a material that is not from our included list, parents must pay for this separately. Typically the dollar amounts for these materials is not high and the selection is driven by your child.